Lower Belly fat does not look good and it damages the entire personality of a person. reducing Lower belly fat and getting into your best possible shape may require some exercise. But the large range of exercises at your disposal today can cause confusion to you in making the right choice of the best one that will help you shed that Lower belly fat and reveal your hard-won muscles.
While it takes different kinds of exercises to burn the Lower belly fats in your body and achieve that desired well rounded stomach.
1. Double Leg Lifts:
Double Leg Lifts are a Pilates exercise that strongly works your core. By keeping your legs firmly together, you transfer most of the work toward your abs. This is more challenging than most Pilates exercises because you have to keep your legs straight. Most trainers call this the Mermaid exercise.
How To Do:
- Lie face up on the mat and put your palms under your head with elbows wide open.
- Spread the legs and raise them upwards keeping them joined at the heels and inhale.
- Exhale as you pull your torso up from the floor and crunch your tummy, feel the tension in your back muscles and the abdomen at this point.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then slowly lower your torso in the mat.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times at a stretch.
2. Flutter Kicks:
Abdominal flutter kicks predominantly targets your abdominal muscles, working the lower abs in particular. They are also a superb workout for your hip flexors, where a large extent of the effect is felt when you are performing repetitions. Your middle and upper abs will also feel stimulation from this exercise and you will get a great overall workout by including this movement into your overall abdominal training routine. Performing the abdominal flutter kicks near the end of a workout will also improve your endurance levels.
How To Do:
- Lie on your back with your head and shoulders lifted off the floor and your hands behind your head.
- With both legs extended and toes pointed lift your right leg off the floor.
- And raise your left leg just a few inches off the ground.
- Drop your right leg swiftly down so that it hovers a few inches off the ground.
- And simultaneously raise your left leg up towards the ceiling.
- Without pause, alternate back and forth.
- Up and down on each leg is one repetition. Aim for 6 – 8 repetitions.