4. The Platysma Exercise:
The Platysma is the muscle which runs down from your jaw and along your neck. You want to stand with your neck erect, and then in your jaw tighten the tendons by pulling your lips over the teeth and turning downward the corners of your mouth, like you would do if you were frowning. You want to hold this position for 10 seconds and then relax. This is one rep, and your goal is to complete 10 reps.
5. Hanging Head to Reduce Double Chin:
you will need to lie down on your bed to perform this exercise. Keep the head hanging over the edge of the bed and now lift the chin upwards towards the chest. Hold the position for 10 seconds and then slowly relax. Repeat this 10 times.
6. Sugar Free Chewing Gum to Reduce Double Chin:
It is important to keep the jaw and cheek muscle working and what is better than chewing a gum? Pick up a sugar free chewing gum and chew several of them during the day.
How To Do:
- So this was the list of 8 easy to do exercises to bid bye to double chin.
- These exercises are so simple that they can be performed anytime during the day, even while watching TV or reading books or while operating computer.
- Do them regularly to see positive results.
7. Chin Rotations to Reduce Double Chin:
With this exercise you want to elongate your back, whether in a seated or standing position. Then, leading with your chin, rotate your head, gently and slowly, so that from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back, it moves in a full circle. Through the movement, make sure to keep your shoulders down and back. This is one rep and you want to complete 10 reps, and then repeat these in the opposite direction.